Mitre Angle more than 50 degrees???

I'm installing some small crown. I have an inside left cut I need to make that requires a mitre angle of 58 degrees -- My Dewalt compund saw (with crown fence) only goes to 50 degrees. Any suggestions to achive this angle would be appreciated.
Thanks
Build some adjustable fences so you are able to increase the angles.
Chris

place a 10 degrees triangular piece of wood right against the fence, rest the crown molding against it and set the saw to cut at a 48 degrees angle.
Guillermo

That'll work. Or, you can cut the complimentary angle... 32 degrees. Just remember to switch the direction of the stock.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com

make an 8 degree wedge?
Does anybody use a coping saw on crown anymore?

Actually I use a jigsaw with a Collins coping foot; http://www.collinstool.com/collins_coping_foot.htm
Bernie

absolutely.
Flip the wood over and cut to a complimentary angle?? ie, if you want ot cut a 60degree angle, flip it and cut a 30 degree angle
John

It sound like a good logic, but, it just doesn't work.
This would work: you want to cut using the complimentary angle, feed the piece of moulding at a right angle with respect to the fence.
Guillermo