Miter Saw Stand

I'm looking to build a miter saw stand for my saw. Has anyone built one or know where I can get plans for one?
ksm
I built this one: http://www.popularwoodworking.com/features/fea.asp?id 21
I really like it. The wings are easy to use and very convenient. The stop block work very well as well. I didn't but the fence on the saw as in the plans. I also didn't install a shop vac. I use my dust collector with the saw. Or just hook up a shop vac. Instead I installed two pull out drawers. I store a dust hood and blade, stop blocks, etc.
Darrell

I built the same one (with my own modifications) and it is great. I used 1/4" pegboard for the back so I could hang blades on hooks.
On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 18:03:48 -0600, "Darrell Dorsey"

Can you either email me pictures of your version of the miter saw stand or post them on apbw?
TIA.
Dick Snyder

Hi Darrell,
I am thinking about building the popularwoodworking miter saw stand. Do you have any pictures you can email to me or post on apbw that show the changes you made in the plan as well as how the stop blocks work.
Thanks.
Dick Snyder

Norm has one too at http://www.newyankee.com/getproduct3.cgi?9809
I was going to build that one (Santa gave me a chopsaw for Christmas) but I liked the one that you have already received posts on better so I am going with it but now at least you have two choices.

This is the one I made, it has worked great. It just requires a section of open wall, but, it also works as a small work bench that I use for my carving. I also added cabinets under it to keep space waste down.
http://woodstore.woodmall.com/onmist.html