Miter Saw Recommendation?

I agree completely! I STILL have issues with my DeWalt when trying to get a cut close to the perfection I get from my TS. It just doesn't "cut it" when it comes to wider cuts, no matter how slowly I feed the blade into the wood, be it oak or even 12mm Baltic birch. I end up with bowed cuts, using a Dewalt thin kerf blade.

dave

Steve Knight wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

got to dump the thin kerf no need of one. I used to watch one flex in my tablesaw when I was cutting plane bodies.

Reply to
Steve Knight

Yep, I agree. Thin kerfs, in my opinion, were made for marginal, underpowered saws. They tiouted claims of cheaper, less waste, etc. as reasons for buying them but any serious woodworker wants a STRAIGHT CLEAN cut and thin kerfs, as a rule, do not provide that ALL the time like a 1'8" kerf blade.

Reply to
Lawrence A. Ramsey

hell I rip 8/4 purpleheart on my jet contractors saw with a 1/8" forrest blade works great.

Reply to
Steve Knight