Miter Saw Lazer Retrofit

Folks -
Do any of you own the PC miter saw with the twin lasers? Would it be possible to purchase a laser unit and retrofit it to the head of a non laser saw?
I was looking at the PC and it looks like an add-on. I'm just wondering how much the parts would be.
Any feedback appreciated - an accurate laser line would sure make molding cuts easier.
Thanks
John Moorhead
Go to:
www.lazerkerf.com
They make an add on product. I have never seen one but am thinking about buying it.
Marv

laser
how
Marv said:

Typo in post: That would be:
www.laserkerf.com
They market a non-blade mounted laser product. Blade mounted devices are sort of useless... FWIW,
Greg G.
<Greg G.> wrote in message

I couldn't make much sense out of their laser, but I loved their Miter-Pal. Who would have throught you could cut a piece of steel at 45 degrees and sell it for $18?!

Heres a review of the Laserkerf: http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/laserkerf.htm
-- Regards,
Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com ------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 5 Reviews: - Workshop Essentials Under $30 - Festool PS 300 Jigsaws - Delta Universal Tenoning Jig - Ryobi Reciprocating Saw - Infinity Router Bits ------------------------------------------------------------
Lazerkerf is a $90 pos. I wrote my experience with it a couple months ago when the same question came up. Do a Google search for past laser inquiries, mine will be there. The best accuracy is your eye and a Zero clearance insert. Al in WA

molding