Miter gauge WTB

My Delta miter gauge works fine on a t-track, but the track on my Rocker router table is a stardard 3/4 without accommodations for the tees. Looking for an inexpensive miter gauge. I've drooler a bit over the Incra and Kreg, but can't see investing $80 to $180. Anybody have an extra they want to get rid of?
On 8/11/2011 4:45 PM, Z3Driver wrote:

Do I understand that you want a miter gauge to fit your router table? If that is correct,,, Think about it, do you really need one?
30+ years of serious wood working and I have never needed a miter gauge for the router table. Use a piece of plywood about 10" square as your miter gauge. Push it and with your work in front of it along the fence.
"Z3Driver" wrote:

--------------------------------------- Since it will be dedicated to your router table, why not make one with maple runner and birch ply?
Lew

I would say along the same lines as Leon and Lew, but if you are making doors I like a coping sled for the crosscuts on the rails. Here's one you can copy or buy. I made mine out of 3/4"birch ply with a DeStayco clamp (hope that's spelled right) and a replaceable backer. Pretty basic but real accurate. I have better luck for this operation holding it against the fence VS miter gauge slot. YMMV
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=16416&filter=coping%20jig
Hope the link works.
RP
Yep, same I made a coping sled too. I also agree with Leon, I don't really need it. Just reference to the fence. I use replaceable offcuts as my square if I need to.