Miter Gauge purchased

Page 2 of 2

L:
As long as you don't mind Leonidas. Now that's a snapping nickname. But after the throaty vibration of your consideration, I woulda saw "Buzz" if we were taking bets.
BTW, the short form of "Eduardo" in Spanish is "Lalo". Don't ask me why because none of the natives seem to find the question worth a hill of frijoles.
Regards,
Edward Hennessey
On 6/13/2011 8:03 PM, Edward Hennessey wrote:

Well at first FRANK came to mind... ;~)