Miter Blade Advice

I have a 12" DeWalt compound miter saw and would like to purchase a good quality blade for finish cuts. I'm considering the Freud LU85R012 and the Forrest CM12806115 Chopmaster. Does anyone have any recommendations one way or the other?
T. Lorman
I have a Chopmaster and love it. You might also want to check out Ridge Carbide.

Not 12", but I have Freud's 10" "Ultimate Cutoff Blade" (which I think is the LU85) and I can't imagine how any blade could be better. Glass smooth cuts with it.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net