Mistakes on "Ask this old House"

Page 2 of 2
Lee Gordon wrote:

It's tough to tell for sure, sometimes...I had my doubts, and wouldn't have responded directly, but did via another respondent...
I'm not sure whether your sense is they are humorous or not, but to me they've been universally so lame as to be almost embarrassing to watch. I'm thinking they probably hate the producer that dreamed it up... :)