Mistake after mistake...

Page 2 of 2
Man, am I glad to hear this happens to other people. And I thought it was just me. I run into the same problems on every project I do. And, I never seem to learn. I feel so stupid, but man I love doing it. Mistakes or not, I'll keep on trying and I hope you do to.
Measure once, cut twice......or is that measeue thrice and cut twice....no, no...it's measure once, cut..........
Anyway, good luck.