Mississippi Table information

I'm looking for information on a "Mississippi Table". I'm not sure of the name of the game that you play on it, or the rules for that matter, but my friend would like to build one.It seems that he use to play a game similar to what I knew as "table hockey". We use to use coins & an ordinary table, but he played on this 10 foot table with wooden disks.I've been unsuccessful with my Google searches, except for this photo : http://www.palason.ca/g_f_mississippi.html perhaps someone in this group knows the game ? -Thanks
R. Gavin wrote:

The size of the table varies but try a search for "Knock Hockey". Here's one example:
http://www.blakeschool.org/academics/lower/classPages/hester/knockHockey/index.html
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA