mission style coffee and end table set ...

This is not a request to point me at free plans, though I may look through JOAT's old posts. Instead, please point me at examples of your favorite Mission-style coffee and matching end tables. From those, I will try to pick a design that best complements my new livingroom.
http://img110.mytextgraphics.com/photolava/2008/03/02/sofa2-49p3ilzm7.jpeg
http://img802.mytextgraphics.com/photolava/2008/03/02/sofa4-49p3iprdj.jpeg
http://img701.mytextgraphics.com/photolava/2008/03/02/sofa5-49p3irpzq.jpeg
http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/photolava/2008/03/02/sofa1-49p3ijr6a.jpeg