Missing tooth on Freud saw blade

Yesterday, I took my Freud 50 tooth "red" blade off to clean out some of the resin build up on the teeth and examine how its holding up. This is not a Forrester blade but its definitely a high end multi-purpose blade. I was shocked to find one of the teeth had broken cleanly off. I remember one incident that might have caused this, though I did have the sense to examine the blade after it happened. I had cross cut a piece of wood in the saw while it still had a defect in the main table (see my other posts on this). I was not aware of the defect at the time, as the saw was too new. At any rate, I had a kick back incident that broke up the scrap side of the wood into small pieces. The force was great enough that it took a chip out of the table insert.
My cautious side says I should hang this blade on the wall as a reminder and never use it again. Are such things repairable? I hate to abandon a $50 blade that is under 2 months old, but I'm worth more than that!
Bob
Send it to Forrest and have them weld another tooth on, resharpen and return.
n Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:50:45 GMT, "Bob Davis"

Thanks for the reply, Lawrence. I didn't even realize Forrest did this, but I see it described in the brochure that came with my Forrest blade.
Bob
wrote:

the
examine
this).
any
the
and
I think you should ask signifigant other if the money should go for a new blade or life insurance 8-)
Erik

the
examine
this).
the
and
Plan "B": Blacken the tooth space and just call it a poor relative....