mirth

This morning -- from a cave somewhere in Pakistan -- Taliban Minister of

-- http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2
I have for the first time looked at Mike's website. If you haven't, look at it now. Wood work as a hobby is one thing but what he has produced is an inspiration even if it so far beyond my abilities that I know I'll never match it.
Thank you Mike for letting us all see your work.
Oh, and I liked the joke.

Pop Ups, New search engines and all.

Yeah - Tripod is annoying. But it was worth the hassel to see his work. Mike - hoping you invest in a better camera or scanner - a couple of pictures don't do your work justice!
Yes Patrick photography certainly is not my forte despite trying to take good shots I seem to miss the mark . I will have to get a digital camera soon and see if that helps.
Just finished a walnut corner cabinet .every shot underexposed,perhaps that the writing on the wall ,regards ...mjh

Mike Hide responds:

The digital will help. Get one that allows manual focus, doesn't insist on having the on-camera flash on, and shoot with a brace (preferably a tripod) using the timer for release with room lights you arrange to have the light fall without glare.
If you HAVE to use on-camera flash, put 3 or 4 layers of tissue over it, or a doubled handkerchief, both of which reduce glare a fair amount.

today Firefox 0.9.3 crashed. I sent the requested bug report to Netscape, but would still like to remark that my wife's site on tripod ($4.95/mo) doesn't have these annoyances at all <http://afinab.tripod.com/
--
Best regards
Han

Thanks Gary....mjh

BTW, excellent computer desk, Mike! I am designing and building something similar, if I ever get it finished I will post.