Mirror question

Google is your friend.

E.G.

Guess who

I am restoring a old mirror with a oak frame and the mirror needs some touch up of the "silver nitrate" (?) on the back side and I found out from local glass shop that this would be very expensive to redo the mirror. My question, is there any thing on the market that will fix a little spot here and there on the mirror?

Reply to
Norvin

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:04:00 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Norvin quickly quoth:

No, unless you don't care if it matches/looks "repaired", you'll need to resilver the whole thing. See if you can find "The Mirror Book" by Jay Newman (or something similar) in your library.

--- - Sarcasm is just one more service we offer. -

Web Applications

Reply to
Larry Jaques

It looks like this mirror will retain the appearence of an antique.

Reply to
Norvin