Minwax pre-stain wood conditioner

Does anyone know where I can buy gallon size can of Minwax pre-stain wood conditioner? Every other Minwax product except this is sold in my local HD in Qt or Gallon size. I need to stain several wood doors so I would like to but a large can to save some money. Are there only resources that sell pre-stain wood conditioner in gallon size with reasonable shipping charge?
Sasha, I looked for a list of distributors at their website, but there was none. Why not try a paint store near you, they should be able to order it as long as they carry Minwax. You could try another brand.....                             Mark L. P.S. Also tried Ebay and Amazon, no luck there either :-(
Sasha wrote:

I've used natural Danish oil as a pre-stain conditioner and for my purposes it seems to work just as well, plus it's a lot cheaper than the Minwax stuff.
That would describe Minwax #209.
Of course, BLO 1:3 with thinner's a good substitute.

The Mixwax pre-stain goes a long ways and a single "small" can would probably do two 3-0 doors... Check the coverage on the can. I only used about 2/3rds of a can on a table that was about 30X64--top, bottom, frame, legs, leave structure, etc., were all covered liberally. A couple door slabs wouldn't be much more surface area.
snipped-for-privacy@audible.com (Sasha) wrote in message

Max