Minor Gloat - Dewalt Palm Sander

A minor gloat, yes, but not bad for a Saturday afternoon...
I almost drove past the garage sale when I noticed a couple of tools dressed in my favorite Yellow and Black. One was a DeWalt 12V Drill, the other was a DeWalt palm sander, complete - sander, case, manual, punch pad. The drill was pretty beat but the sander was practically brand new - $15!
That's less than the cost of replacing the torn bag and beat-up base on my old Makita. Out with the old, in with the "new".

More than minor...
You suck! <G>

I don't know; I sold my PC palm sander on ebay last year and was thrilled to get about $15 for it. I hadn't used it in years; the ROS just work so much better. But if it is what you wanted, then you did okay.

ROS work for what they are intended for, as do palm sanders.
There's been a lot of discussion (even in this group) about using ROS for more aggressive wood removal, palm for finish and getting into corners, etc. Opinions vary, as can be seen in this r.w thread.
http://tinyurl.com/2jxpmm
It starts as a question about a specific palm sander but eventually morphs into ROS vs. palm discussion.
Besides, it's only an "argument" if we're discussing owning one or the other. When you own both, then getting either one at a great price still counts as a gloat. ;-)