Minor gloat

Your loss I guess.
Add pictures here
✖

a _step_ ?? More like a running broad jump. <grin>
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 6, 8:24 pm, snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote:

I would assume there would be some difficulty in jumping a running broad.
Add pictures here
✖

So what is Crapsman? It doesn't sound good. Are you actually bragging that you took the time to piss your money away on an known to be crappy, inferior product?
Is that your gloat?
Inquiring minds....
Robert
I often wonder myself why some one would berate something he has just spent money on and be gloating about it.
Add pictures here
✖
: I've been coveting one of those $179 Rockwell clamps since they were : introduced a few years back, but couldn't justify the investment for a : once-in-a-blue-moon shop buddy. Got a brand new one on CL for $60.
That's great. I have one (I paid full price, but got it with a discount coupon) and they're really terrific clamp/support/etc. tools. Enjoy!
-- Andy Barss
Add pictures here
✖