minor cuts treatment

Page 3 of 3
Nothing. I just stop the bleeding and go back to work.

IF the cut is small, similar to a shallow razor or paper cut, apply a SMALL amount of cyanoacrylate glue(superglue) to the cut and close the wound. Bleeding will stop almost immediately and healing will be quicker provided you keep it clean and dry. Clif
Thanks a lot, guys. Reading all your replies I see that the best way of wound treamtent is not to cut yourself :)
Dmitri
The most important thing is to keep the wound as clean as possible and keep up your tetanus boosters. That little shot every decade or so will prevent a real world of hurt.