minneapolis aera lumber sources?

Hey, I am looking to build a nice play system for my kids and I am looking for recommendations on where to go to find good timber in the Twin Cities, 4x4s 4x6s, 2x4s etc of redwood, cedar and pressure treated. I'd like to be able to do some comparison shopping between all these types of wood. So what are the best yards to look at in this area?
Thanks a bundle! Rob