Minimum thickness for Dominos

Thinking about using my Domino to affix some maple trim to the edges of 1/2 inch (nominal) ply. Is that thick enough for the 4mm Dominos?
On 6/7/2013 9:22 PM, Gramp's shop wrote:

Not sure what you are asking exactly but perhaps this will help.
I regularly cut 5mm mortises, 25% thicker Domino, in the edge of 1/2" Baltic birch plywood.
Hint, for the fence depth setting I pull the black depth gauge all the way back and let the fence depth stop go down as far as it will go.
Used for this operation very often.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/6485169951/