Miniature Raised Panel Rail & Stile Router Bits?

For a truly custom appearance, I'd like to make switchplates for a kitchen that "match" the cabinet doors -- "match" is of course a loose term and even a moderate approximation would be acceptable. I've seen "Miniature Rail & Stile" bits but not of the raised panel variety. Has anyone ever come across such a beast? TIA Norm

Reply to
Norm Dresner

DAGS for "miniature rail and stile router" and you will have plenty of choices of vendors and manufacturers.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Eagle and others make such sets...

will require some screwing around to get a good fit on a switch.

I would th> For a truly custom appearance, I'd like to make switchplates for a kitchen

Reply to
Pat Barber

Of course, but then a flat panel wouldn't look like the cabinet doors, would it? Norm

Reply to
Norm Dresner