Miniature Raised Panel Rail & Stile Router Bits?

For a truly custom appearance, I'd like to make switchplates for a kitchen that "match" the cabinet doors -- "match" is of course a loose term and even a moderate approximation would be acceptable. I've seen "Miniature Rail & Stile" bits but not of the raised panel variety. Has anyone ever come across such a beast? TIA Norm

DAGS for "miniature rail and stile router" and you will have plenty of choices of vendors and manufacturers.
Robert
Eagle and others make such sets...
http://eagleamerica.com/miniature-raised-panel-system/p/186-2815 /
That will require some screwing around to get a good fit on a switch.
I would think a very thin, flat panel would be a better choice for a switch plate cover rather than the raised panel.
Norm Dresner wrote:

| Eagle and others make such sets... | | http://eagleamerica.com/miniature-raised-panel-system/p/186-2815 / | | That will require some screwing around to get a good fit on a | switch. | | I would think a very thin, flat panel would be a better choice | for a switch plate cover rather than the raised panel. |
Of course, but then a flat panel wouldn't look like the cabinet doors, would it? Norm