Miniature Power Tools

Has anyone had experience with the miniature routers that Rutlands (and others, I suppose) sells? I'm specializing into small trinket boxes (oak, walnut, utili, etc.) and this looks like it would be a very useful tool IF it performs.
Thanx FoggyTown
Do you mean the small one hand type routers?
I borrowed my neighbors Porter Cable mini router. Worked like a charm for the roundover work I was doing.
bremen68 wrote:

No, I mean the even smaller model-sized ones like this!
http://www.rutlands.co.uk/cgi-bin/psProdSrch.cgi/@cMiniature%20Routing@b::0::user::1,0,0,1 ::
I have a Dremel XPR 400 Series Rotary Tool, the 231 Shaper/Router Table, and the 335 Plunge Router Attachment plus various small router bits. So far the tool has been great for working on small projects.
--
http://wuudchuck.com - Free Woodworking Plans and More . . .

foggytown wrote:
Proxxon makes some decent tools. I have a few pieces and they are very accurate and well made in my opinion. They can get pricey but I think you would be happy with them.
Patrick
Support your local Science Olympiad team and future engineer or scientist. www.woodbythebundle.com