Mini/Midi Lathe Bench in a.b.p.w.

Turning is addictive - even if only on a JET VS mini/midi lathe. But I can't use my woodworking bench with the damn lathe sitting on it and covering the top with curlies, chips. debris, gouges, chucks and centers.
SO - I'm making the JET its very own home. Pics and more in alt.binaries.pictures.wooodworking.
As always, comments, suggestions and constructive criticism will be appreciated.
charlie b