mini micro gloat.

More of a good deal heads up than anything. SWMBO picked me up at the airport in Minneapolis today, so before the long trek home we stoped in to Woodcraft. Picked up a Jet benchtop mortiser for $199.00. Even with Amazon's free shipping this is still a WAY better deal. Besides that, you get to see that it's not mangled and crunched before you get it. The bad part about Woodcraft however is that somehow I managed to load up on another $200.00 worth of stuff as well..... rather quickly. Never had that happen at Amazon.....

P.

Reply to
Paul In MN

"Paul In MN" wrote in news:vCiId.288$ snipped-for-privacy@news7.onvoy.net:

Strange thing. It happens to me all the time there, and at Lee Valley, as well. At Amazon, there's not that much of interest any more.

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch