mini micro gloat.

More of a good deal heads up than anything. SWMBO picked me up at the airport in Minneapolis today, so before the long trek home we stoped in to Woodcraft. Picked up a Jet benchtop mortiser for $199.00. Even with Amazon's free shipping this is still a WAY better deal. Besides that, you get to see that it's not mangled and crunched before you get it. The bad part about Woodcraft however is that somehow I managed to load up on another $200.00 worth of stuff as well..... rather quickly. Never had that happen at Amazon.....
P.

Strange thing. It happens to me all the time there, and at Lee Valley, as well. At Amazon, there's not that much of interest any more.
Patriarch