mini lathe question

Can anyone tell me where I might be able to find a 12" tool rest for a grizzly mini lathe that has a 1/2" post? Delta makes one but it is a 1 " post. Thanks in advance. Bob P.
Well, they say it's a 5/8, so I'm puzzled.
Try http://www.packardwoodworks.com/ for the Best Wood modular rests (and a tool pron catalog).
Peek at the horse's at http://bestwoodtools.com /
Or, could do what I've done for 30" plus stuff and make a Roy Underhill to bolt down to the ways.