Mini Hobby Lathe???

Hello all
I am in the market for a mini hobby lathe, any suggestions? Has anyone bought a lathe from Harbor Freight? Need some help, Thanks in advance- Wanting to make small things like pens and dont have the money for the high dollar lathes.
--
Thanks,
Gregg

The Jet Midi lathe is pretty hard to beat IMO. Cheers, cc

Save your pennies and buy the JET!! You won't be sorry
wood addict
best info is on news://rec.crafts.woodturning
Gregg wrote:

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek