mini-gloat....free wood

My brother tipped me off that the university machine shop was getting rid of some wood, so I went down and took a look in their dumpster.
I managed to salvage about 65bf worth of well-aged oak, some of it stained or painted, but all in decent shape. Size all over the map from 1x2x48 all the way up to 12x74x3/4.
Also found a 9-foot 2x3 in fir with beautiful straight grain.
Not bad for an hour of digging...
Chris

ok, Chris... you "mini-suck"..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Okay, it is not huge, but anything of value for free is a full gloat. You suck.
On 2/6/2006 9:56 PM Chris Friesen mumbled something about the following:

Okay, you suck, even if it is just a little bit.
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???