mini-gloat....free wood

My brother tipped me off that the university machine shop was getting rid of some wood, so I went down and took a look in their dumpster.

I managed to salvage about 65bf worth of well-aged oak, some of it stained or painted, but all in decent shape. Size all over the map from

1x2x48 all the way up to 12x74x3/4.

Also found a 9-foot 2x3 in fir with beautiful straight grain.

Not bad for an hour of digging...

Chris

Reply to
Chris Friesen

ok, Chris... you "mini-suck"..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Okay, it is not huge, but anything of value for free is a full gloat. You suck.

Reply to
Suanne Lippman

On 2/6/2006 9:56 PM Chris Friesen mumbled something about the following:

Okay, you suck, even if it is just a little bit.

Reply to
Odinn