Mini-gloat

SWMBO works for a division of Stanley Tools. This weekend is the Brickyard 400 here in Indianapolis, and Stanley is sponsoring a car. So they had a company picnic on Thursday, coupla hours paid time off, free chow, meet the driver, contests, door prizes, the whole nine yards. And SWMBO got this as a door prize: http://www.blackanddecker.com/ProductGuide/Product-Details . aspx?ProductID#476
OK, so B&D isn't quite in the same league with Bosch or Milwaukee, but it's pretty hard to beat the price.

The link did not work for me. What was it?
On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 00:24:02 -0400, "Lee Michaels"

http://www.blackanddecker.com/ProductGuide/Product-Details.aspx?ProductID#476
You probably neglected to add the period after 'details'.

Got it.
Hey Doug, nice door prize.
"Lee Michaels" wrote:

"Upscale" wrote:

-------------------------- I'm still not getting there.
I see a period after details above.
What are me and my puter missing?
Lew
RE: Subject
One of us figured it out.
Lew

Try this Lew. The last couple of lines were below the highlighted link.
http://www.blackanddecker.com/ProductGuide/Product-Details.aspx?ProductID=23476
That's actually a real nice Harry homeowner/ amateur set. I've been using the 12v Firestorm drill-n-drive for medium applications for a long time. 6-7 years. The tools last a lot longer than the batteries. Out of the 4 drills, I still own 3 and have gone thru 6-8 batteries.
RP
On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 22:55:03 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"

Here it is in text form. www.blackanddhttp://www.blackanddecker.com/ProductGuide/Product-Details.aspx?ProductID#476
If that doesn't work for you then try adding the http:// at the beginning. If it's too much bother, Doug's wife won herself an 18v cordless Black and Decker tool set.

KEWL!!
Good enough to say you suck!
Doug Miller wrote:

Cool!
Bill
On Jul 24, 10:35pm, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Nice..........You suck
What is she going to build for you? That new deck?
Allen

Doug,
Nice prize. Wish our picnics had the same. Best we get is free food. Hope you get to use it on many nice projects.
`Casper