Milwaukee tool box color

I picked up a Milwaukee drill box at a garage sale yesterday, and I would like to repaint it, but keep the original Milwaukee Labels. Is there an off the shelf spray paint that matches the color. I guess I mean is there a brand.

Thanks.

I am too lazy and cheep to have a quart custom matched and then go to the trouble of running it through a gun for a small box.

Reply to
ToolMiser

Red. Tom Work at your leisure!

Reply to
Tom

Check your local art supply stores for frisket film and liquid frisket, they will simplify masking off the origninal labels. Lots of artists use them for masking off details on projects.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony VanCampen

To my eye, Rustoleum Sunrise Red is an exact match.

Reply to
AL