Milwaukee suggestions?

Nope--we've refined the ritual since Bohn was inducted. Now a bunny suit will do just fine. Chamberlain likes bunnies.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

I just want you to know that the mental image I have going on right now is _not_ particularly pretty.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

It's easy to understand......government money was involved.

Dave Hall

Reply to
David Hall

The actual sight was indescribable. We'll stay in touch, since we haven't had a pizza night for a while.

Reply to
Bob Schmall

IIRC, the addition was funded by donations. The Brise Soleil is a movable pair of "wings" designed by Santiago Calatrava, the same architect who has been selected to do the 9-11 memorial in New York. The Brise is a functional shade that can be raised and lowered over the main hall of the addition and has become the new signature for our lakefront. It is unique and beautiful

Bob

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

That's what I recall as well.

Yes, in sharp contrast to that orange I-beam starburst thing that obstructs the view of it. When that went up, it was widely regarded as exceptionally ugly. Now, 25 or so years later, it's even more so because it pollutes the view of the Calatrava.

Dave "not that I feel strongly about that piece of crap or anything" Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

This picture clearly portrays the issue.

the orange sunburst thing is called 'The Calling'. Not sure why. I believe it's going to be moved.

Reply to
Werlax

Particularly if Mr. Chamberlain is the very large man pictured in the photo of UA100. Dave, I might be running a little late that night.

Reply to
Joe Tylicki

Nah, that's just O'Deen.

He ain't even killed nobody in so long...

Even we can't remember.

I hear he's heading from SoCal to NoCal this weekend.

So we may have something new to remember.

(cf: golem)

(hey, if cohen is a cohen, what's a cohan - an irish cohen?)

Regards, Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.) tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

Tom Watson

I have a suggested location, and we could even get a penny a pound for it as part of the bargain.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Ooooh, Ohhhh, Oh - isn't that kinda passing through the city by the bay? oooooohh. I could only hope that chance and circumstance....

-Doug

PS: makes those missions of those of the Utah persuasion look like they might have some promise.

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

Not all of us in the beautiful bay area are BAD.

scott

Reply to
Scott Lurndal