Milwaukee router

Have looked at the 1 3/4 hp body grip at Lowes for $158 and thought that would be my dedicated in table router. On Milwaukee's web site I see a 2 1/4 hp model, has anyone seen these in a store and if so which store? Our Lowes doesn't have this one, haven't been in a HD to look, but would like to find one locally. The 1 3/4 hp would probably be all I need anyway as I have the

2 1/4 Bosch if more power is needed. Thanks for any info on a location.
Reply to
Paul O.

I've had the Milwaukee 2-1/4 HP router for over a year now and love it. Its extremely rugged and has very good balance and the body grip is very comfortable. Adjustment is good and can be adjusted from above a table with included wrench.I bought mine for $179 w/case at Amazon free shipping.

Reply to
James Ruetenik

Woodcraft carries all three Milwaukee routers.

Ken

Reply to
ken

Modern Lumber over on Canal Street has them. It is local to me anyway.

Try a real tool store or lumber yard. HD and Lowes tend to carry models with low price tags, not always the best tool in the line..

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Reply to
Paul O.