Milwaukee Cordless Circular saw..........

I have a Milwaukee Cordless Circular saw model # 6305 and can't find a battery for it and Milwaukee tools hasn't responded to any of my inquiries.........
Does anybody have any suggestions to where I might find one..........
Ray NJ
Milwaukee does not show any model 6305. That part number corresponds to an abrasive cut off wheel.
I think the circular saws have only come out with 18 volt. I do not know, so do not order based on my say so.
Where is the battery that came with your saw? Maybe the saw is a little bit warm? and came without the battery(s) and charger and other tools in the assortment?

No DanG, it's not warm, just old but in good condition I had 2 batteries for it , about a year ago, one wouldn't charge up at all and about 6 months ago the other one went. This photo might help:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v515/RW4x4van/Milwaukee%20Cordless%20Circular%20saw/?action=view&current=MilwaukeeCordlessCircularsaw.jpg
Ray

Ray,
I did some more button poking and found this parts blow up for your saw: http://www.milwaukeetool.com/us/en/partpdfs.nsf/PDFView/7E08D576B72FAC448625680A0072CA52 /$file/0300.pdf which lists this as the battery part number: 48-1 l-0110 but it returns the following:
48-11-0110 This is an obsolete part number.
Here is a handy $20 coupon if you buy the battery(s) from them:
http://www.milwaukeetool.com/us/en/site.nsf/vwPromos/25ADE26E0FFD836F86256E9F005A7727 /$FILE/Free%20Parts%20Coupon.pdf?OpenElement
If you still have the original batteries and charger, look in your yellow pages or contact a local commercial tool vendor to see if anyone locally rebuilds NiCads (probably the most economical)

begin 666 spacer.gif K1TE&.#EA`0`!`( ``/___P```"'Y! $`````+ `````!``$```("1 $`.P`` ` end
Ray White wrote:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v515/RW4x4van/Milwaukee%20Cordless%20Circular%20saw/?action=view&current=MilwaukeeCordlessCircularsaw.jpg
Don't know why he couldn't find it--there's a parts list for it on the Milwaukee site, dated 1985. Shows the battery pack as part number 48-11-0110, but when I plugged that into the parts search it just came up with "this is an obsolete number" with no suggestion for a replacement.
The first thing I would do would be to call Milwaukee and ask them what current production battery I needed. Then it should be fairly easy to find. If there's no longer a compatible pack being made, then you'll have no choice but to get them rebuilt.

--
--John
Ray White wrote:

Grizzly.com, mytoolstore.com/milwauke lots of others. Dags on Milwaukee cordless saw.     mahalo,     jo4hn

inquiries.........
Look into having your batteries rebuilt. I had my 10 year old Milwaukee cordless drill batteries rebuilt last year. Much cheaper than buying new, assuming that new ones are even still available.
See related post later today - www.primecell.com rebuilds batteries.