Milwaukee 5625

I just used mine (in a serious sense) for the first time tonight to learn how to use rail & stile bits and how to raise a door panel.
It dropped right down in speed for that 3" door panel and cut it like a single purpose tool would.
I'm a liking this.
The above the table bit height adjustment feature is nice to have.
Oh ... I'm going to post a pic of my first door over on abpw in a few minutes then toddle off to bed. Subject line will be "First Panel"
Bill