Milwaukee 5620 Router Industry Standard Hole Spacing?

Does anyone know what the Industy Standard Hole Spacing on the Milwaukee

5620 3.5 hp router matches? Porter Cable, Makita, Dewalt ? Model # ? I am trying to buy a Router Plate for this router and some of my choices don't have a pre drilled option. Thanks for any help.

Steved1961

Reply to
Steved1961

I posed that question recently. Tom Pinske ( pinske-edge.com ) and Pat Warner assure me the spacing is the same as the Porter Cable.

Reply to
Robatoy

Do you mean the Porter Cable PC 7518 ?

Reply to