Milwaukee 5620 Router Industry Standard Hole Spacing?

Does anyone know what the Industy Standard Hole Spacing on the Milwaukee 5620 3.5 hp router matches? Porter Cable, Makita, Dewalt ? Model # ? I am trying to buy a Router Plate for this router and some of my choices don't have a pre drilled option. Thanks for any help.
Steved1961

I posed that question recently. Tom Pinske ( pinske-edge.com ) and Pat Warner assure me the spacing is the same as the Porter Cable.

Do you mean the Porter Cable PC 7518 ?
5620/5 = PC 7518 hole pattern.
5615 = PC 690 hole pattern.
Subbase for either at the http://www.patwarner.com/offset_subbase.html link.