Milwaukee 14.4 cordless rated best by FWW

Anyone know where this can be bought for the $140 that FWW shows? I can only find the bare tool at that price - no batteries or charger.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

I'm not sure what the current price is, but the best price I found when buying mine was at

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

It looks like FWW used the naked tool price for the Milwaukee, versus the kit price for the competitors. The kit price (2 batteries & charger) looks to be around $190 at the cheapest.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique