Millers Falls Nr.12 Drill.

I picked up a Millers Falls Nr. 12 drill at an estate sale yesterday and wonder if it has any value as a collectors item. Couldn't find it in any of the books I have, and as big and heavy as it is, doubt if I'll use it in the shop.

Reply to
Herb Robinson

I always check eBay for completed auctions to see what they went for. You can usually get a pretty good idea from 5-10 auctions what people are willing to spend. However, in your case I didn't find any completed ones and only 1 active listing

. As of right now it's down to 6 hours left and no bids at $10. Who knows if there will be a last minute flurry of bids, but usually if there is interest at that price at least one person will have bid by now. So, my completely layman's estimate is $5-15.

I have about 20 braces and I don't think I paid more than $5 for any of the braces. Before you ask I thought they'd look cool hanging on the wall along with the approx 75 planes, 20 scribes, 10 folding rulers, 5 bow saws,

20 squares, etc (I need a life or at least a bigger shop).
Reply to
Larry C in Auburn, WA

For a great site on Miller's Falls Braces see:

Steve James