Millers Falls Nr.12 Drill.

I picked up a Millers Falls Nr. 12 drill at an estate sale yesterday and wonder if it has any value as a collectors item. Couldn't find it in any of the books I have, and as big and heavy as it is, doubt if I'll use it in the shop.
I always check eBay for completed auctions to see what they went for. You can usually get a pretty good idea from 5-10 auctions what people are willing to spend. However, in your case I didn't find any completed ones and only 1 active listing (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item254061692&category 87 2). As of right now it's down to 6 hours left and no bids at $10. Who knows if there will be a last minute flurry of bids, but usually if there is interest at that price at least one person will have bid by now. So, my completely layman's estimate is $5-15.
I have about 20 braces and I don't think I paid more than $5 for any of the braces. Before you ask I thought they'd look cool hanging on the wall along with the approx 75 planes, 20 scribes, 10 folding rulers, 5 bow saws, 20 squares, etc (I need a life or at least a bigger shop).
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

"Herb Robinson" < snipped-for-privacy@cox.net> wrote in message

For a great site on Miller's Falls Braces see: http://www.public.coe.edu/~rroeder/main/brace/brace.htm
--
To email me use: sjusenet AT comcast DOT net