Millers Falls No 17 LA Block Plane + Other stuff gloat

So going thru the for sale news groups I find an ad for a ShopSmith for sale. Anytime I see any WW equipment I always send an email and just ask if they have anyother WW stuff they are selling. I get a response that her father died and he has an entire shed that she is selling. I take a trip over and its about a 10x15 shed just packed to the hilt w/ "stuff" (Dad died at 85 and was a pretty good packrat it turns out) There is a small collection of planes and plan parts. A few that were junk a few that were ok and then I spot a small block plane. Its a Miller Falls No 17 - in great condition. (I think its worth about 60-70bux??) There is also a starret 36" straight edge a 12" starret square 2 panel clamps (the 4-Way Equal Pressure Clamp from rockler) A full tool chest (4 drawers on top 7 on the bottom) FULL of tools 3 peices of black walnut - 2"thick x 8" wide x 6' long. a HUGE bag of cloth backed sandpaper - (looks like the by the pound purchase at woodcraft) A few ww books Total paid - $175
Not a huge gloat - but a good score.
Thanks Rob
You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m
remove _ to get the correct address