MILKING STOOL - ?

http://www.sawdustmaking.com/MilkingStool/milking_stool.htm
They can call it a milking stool all day ong, but I've never seen a four legged milking stool. I suppose somewhere tho, but all I've ever seen had three legs, or one leg.
JOAT If you don't ask the right questions, the answers don't matter. - W.S. Lind
On Apr 30, 10:39 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

That must have been named by some city boy (or girl).