midi lathe deal

http://www.lagunatools.com/Outlet
they have a few var. speed midi lathes for $350 which seems like a decent deal i know nothing about them but laguna has thoughtfull designs
i've been waiting for the next lathe 18|36 but seems release is running late. but that's a good sign I think, hopefully it means they are taking the time to make it a homerun think I recall under $2000 for the price