Microsoft Visio wookworking stencils?

Does anyone know where I can find a visio stencil for creating woodworking designs? I'm not bad at creating stencils myself, but would like to spend the time designing projects rather than banging on a keyboard.
Jay,
http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm has some good stuff but no woodworking specific.
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=visio+stencil+woodworking came up with a lot of hits but I didn't spend a lot of time going through them.
If you want to buy some, try http://www.visimation.com/featured-products.asp
I think if you find what you are after there would be others interested in it too (me for one), would you post any success please?.
good luck
Greg

I found some simple pics at http://www.bjtraylor.com /
Greg

Groggy,
Let me clarify - I was looking for a design stencil rather than a shop layout stencil. For example, the stencil items would be:
1/4 inch plywood 2X4 dimensional Dado Dovetail Mortise
etc.
Its looking more and more like I'll have to make my own. I'll post if I put together something decent.