Microsoft Visio wookworking stencils?

Does anyone know where I can find a visio stencil for creating woodworking designs? I'm not bad at creating stencils myself, but would like to spend the time designing projects rather than banging on a keyboard.

Reply to
Jay

Jay,

has some good stuff but no woodworking specific.

up with a lot of hits but I didn't spend a lot of time going through them.

If you want to buy some, try

think if you find what you are after there would be others interested in it too (me for one), would you post any success please?.

good luck

Greg

Reply to
Groggy

I found some simple pics at

Greg

Reply to
Groggy

Groggy,

Let me clarify - I was looking for a design stencil rather than a shop layout stencil. For example, the stencil items would be:

1/4 inch plywood 2X4 dimensional Dado Dovetail Mortise

etc.

Its looking more and more like I'll have to make my own. I'll post if I put together something decent.

Reply to
Jay