Microplane Story

I saw this story today. Interesting story. I have used their microplane as a rasp.
I am waiting for their stainless steel sandpaper.
<http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/12/dining/12united.html
Add pictures here
✖
"Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote in message

Well, they do work better in the kitchen.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 13, 3:13 pm, "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote:

You can use a microplane in woodworking too? Whodathunk?
Add pictures here
✖
They are also very good for adding some protein in the form of your blood to whatever you are cooking! SHARP!!!! Not good for soft cheeses, however. Good for harder stuff like parmesan cheese, vegetables, etc.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 13, 6:13 pm, "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote:

Angela bought me one of these in Chicago, at The Spice House. Comes with a hard plastic sleeve which catches the shavings. The sample pack came with the BEST nutmeg nuts I ever had.
Add pictures here
✖
Won't let you read it w/o login in. Can you copy and paste to the newsgroup?
On 01/13/2011 06:13 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
"Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote in message

This is news? They been in the kitchen for Years.
--
"He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! "
Brian's Mum

I was interested in the fact that it started out as a woodworking tool.
And that they are working on stainless steel sandpaper.
Add pictures here
✖
Lee Michaels wrote:

They've had disks for ROS for at least three years. PIcked up a set at a woodworking show three years back. Work pretty well on dry wood - load up just as fast as sand paper disks on green wood.
Add pictures here
✖