Microplane Story

I saw this story today. Interesting story. I have used their microplane as a rasp.

I am waiting for their stainless steel sandpaper.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Well, they do work better in the kitchen.

Reply to
CW

You can use a microplane in woodworking too? Whodathunk?

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

They are also very good for adding some protein in the form of your blood to whatever you are cooking! SHARP!!!! Not good for soft cheeses, however. Good for harder stuff like parmesan cheese, vegetables, etc.

Reply to
professorpaul

Angela bought me one of these in Chicago, at The Spice House. Comes with a hard plastic sleeve which catches the shavings. The sample pack came with the BEST nutmeg nuts I ever had.

Reply to
Robatoy

Reply to
Michael Kenefick

This is news? They been in the kitchen for Years.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

I was interested in the fact that it started out as a woodworking tool.

And that they are working on stainless steel sandpaper.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

They've had disks for ROS for at least three years. PIcked up a set at a woodworking show three years back. Work pretty well on dry wood - load up just as fast as sand paper disks on green wood.

Reply to
charlie b