microgloat

Expansion bit, $3. Light surface rust. @ the Luray, VA Flea Market on East

211. Open weekends March-Nov. Don't get out much but I was returning from a weekend jaunt to the Caverns with DaMissus and Junior. DaMissus scored big, a Queen Mary depression glass serving platter @ $2.50, book rate is $25.

And on a personal note, can we *all* stop responding to the trolls? For reasons of my own I'm on AOL and their newgroup filters are *almost* as much trouble to use as seeing the trollposts. If you must respond could you at least put "[troll]" in the subject line?

Thanks,

Marc

P.S. A major gloat I forgot to mention was the maebiki ooga I picked up about

18 months ago on *bay for $90. Missing the handle but it seems to be from around the 1800 AD era, still trying to find someone who can authoritatively decipher kanji.
Reply to
MrAoD