Micro gloat repeated

My local HD has Jorgensen #2 hand screws for a "regular" price of $8.
These are the big ones, typically sold for $20-25. The last two I bought were the last two in stock, so I assumed it was a closeout, but they're completely restocked!
So, if you need some hand screws, check your local HD, and don't steal a pencil!