Micro-Fence is BEAUTIFUL!

I just bought a Micro-Fence and it is AWESOME! This is one BEAUTIFULLY machined piece of tooling. I can't think off hand of another machine I have bought in the last 5 years that compares with the precision and smoothness of this thing!! Higly recommend for those who don't have a (decent) fence for their router.

http://www.microfence.com/pages/welcome.html
Ramsey wrote:

When you get an experienced woodworker who has some machine shop experience and an experienced machinist with some woodworking experience get together to design and make a tool the Micro Fence can be the result. If the team is comprised of a father and son - well you've found the result.
Sweet tool.
charlie b