MIBRO TOOLS?

Anyone here from Canada ever use any Mibro tools or blades? If so, were they any good?
Thanks,
JohnV
I've got some Mibro tools, but since I don't live in Canada, I suppose you don't want to hear what I think of them. If I move up your way, I'll give a full report on the Mibro bits I have.
dave
JohnV wrote:

I was the purchaser & sales supervisor (manager) of a Home Hardware Building Center for ten years & can tell you for sure that most of the Mibro line of tools, blades & accessories were fairly poor to medium quality, the low price alternative in most cases, not getting into specifics I would recommend them as the light duty choice only if you don't expect them to do a heavy duty job later.
That was almost ten years ago so they may have improved......
--
Jon Down
My eBay items currently listed: