MHG Chisels

I know this topic has come up before but I don't remember anyone actually having any experience with them.
In any case the MHG chisels are on sale again at Hartville tool. Has anyone had some long enough to have an opinion on them. Has anyone seen both the MHGs and the Lee Valley bench chisels?
Bob Peters