Metric Truss-head Bolts

Anyone,
I bought some furniture hardware that was made in England. The bolts are obviously metric. I can't find any metric bolts anywhere. If anyone knows where I can get metric truss head bolts, please let me know. The bolts should be 1 1/2 inches long since I'm using false fronts on the drawers.
Any help would be appreciated.

Try http://www.fullermetric.com
Of course you know you won't find a metric bolt 1 1/2" long. ;)