Metal Web News - Your Invitation to Visit

You are invited to visit the Metal Web News Web Page at:
MWN is a source of how to do metalworking information for all types of metalworking interests including machining, metal fabrication, welding, forge and foundry, blacksmithing, jewelry making, etc.
We are always interested in posting projects of metalworkers. Just send your text and graphics and they will be added so our worldwide readers can view your work.
William Gray, Editor - Webmaster