metal minature (on a wood workbench)

http://www.beareyes.com.cn/2/lib/200402/06/20040206080_0.htm
Don't bother to translate the text - the pics tell the story. Did he construct everything from raw material stock or was this a kit of parts? Either way it's way out of my league.
Art

automobiles. This is his home page. His models pass for the real thing in photographs. http://www.wworkshop.net//acatalog/index.html
Michael
It's a 1931 4.5 litre Supercharged Bentley. And he did everything from scratch including the castings.
http://www.geraldwingrove.com / Click the top center photo "View New Bentley-Build"
Art