metal french cleat fastener

Having trouble finding alum/steel materail french cleat type wall hanging fasteners. I want the low profile of the alum ones that about

1/4" to 3/8" total thickness.

they are like this except vertical

========\\ \\=======

one screwed to the wall, one screwed to what you are hanging. They interlock and unless the screws fail, the hung item is not coming down!

Thanks Alan

Reply to
arw01

How about this?

Chris Friesen

Make them from 1/4 - 3/8 ply?

dadiOH's dandies v3.06... ...a help file of info about MP3s, recording from LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that. Get it at

dadiOH

That was exactly what I was looking for, they are hard to come up with the correct keywords when looking.

Thanks Alan

search words: LV Lee Valley, z-clip, wall bracket, floating shelf bracket, invisible mount, french cleat

arw01