metal french cleat fastener

Having trouble finding alum/steel materail french cleat type wall hanging fasteners. I want the low profile of the alum ones that about 1/4" to 3/8" total thickness.
they are like this except vertical
========\\ \\====== one screwed to the wall, one screwed to what you are hanging. They interlock and unless the screws fail, the hung item is not coming down!
Thanks Alan
arw01 wrote:

How about this?
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=1&pA869&cat=3,40914,50427&ap=1
Chris
That was exactly what I was looking for, they are hard to come up with the correct keywords when looking.
Thanks Alan
search words: LV Lee Valley, z-clip, wall bracket, floating shelf bracket, invisible mount, french cleat
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=1&pA869&cat=3,40914,50427&ap=1
arw01 wrote:

Make them from 1/4 - 3/8 ply?